Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

the political compass

Interesting "test" here. I think everyone that reads this should take the test, then comment below and tell us all (the two people that read this) what your 'political compass' is. I so want to know. One thing I don't like about it....you can't skip quesitons. So if you don't have a strong opinion, you still have to agree or disagree. BTW, it doesn't take very long to take the test...so do it already!

Mom, this means that you will need to sign up so that you can finally comment here! Call me when you are ready! I'll walk you through it, it's easy. :-)

I think that this test should be a prerequisite to marriage. :-) I mean if one of you is Gandhi-esque and the other is...say George W. Bush-esque...yikes!!

3 Comments:

Blogger orange gearle said...

I'll start it off...

I'm close to "Gandhi" (which for some reason makes me laugh loudly). My numbers are:

Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

Link: http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/printablegraph.php?ec=-6.13&soc=-4.21

10:38 PM  
Blogger orange gearle said...

I am so not surprised by this one! :-) Further left and nearly doubly further libertarian! :-)

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.28

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home