Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Sunday, June 11, 2006

linky goodness

(BTW -- I stole the title "linky goodness" from dharmafarmer over at the Daily Kos)

In Colorado personal information including SSN, are missing from city election offices. More on that here.

YearlyKos is getting quite a bit of attention. The Observer in the UK calls Markos the "king of bloggers." Here are some videos from the YearlyKos convention. Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid spoke at YK and called Kossacks/bloggers 'fighters'. AND....


Reid, D-Nev., said he intends to introduce legislation in coming days to hold senior Bush administration officials accountable for statements on Iran - similar to the Democratic fight to hold them accountable for their statements about the Iraq war.

Full AP article here. Markos was on Meet The Press this morning. I set my alarm to watch. :-) As soon as I can find video for that I will post it.

Here's a blog I've been looking into lately...called Deny My Freedom. Several really great DailyKos bloggers also diary on DMF.

Hannity...god...Hannity.

Matthews calls DeLay a cloth-coat guy. Huh?

TAFN. :-) o.g.


UPDATE: As promised here is the link to Markos on Meet the Press. And the transcript is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home