Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Friday, June 09, 2006

everybody cut, everybody cut

Hollyanne’s performance group has started up. They’ve had about 3 weeks of rehearsals, and this week there were two per day. The performances begin this weekend. Actually, tonight was their “showcase” for families. Of course I have pictures. One of the songs that Hollyanne is singing and dancing to is a medley that consists of Your Mamma Don’t Dance (and your Daddy don’t rock’n’roll), Neutron Dance, and Footloose . I’m sharing that one tonight because of the costumes!! They are my two favorite colors, orange and green. During Footloose, the kids don flip flops on their hands and “dance” with their hands . The wigs are nice for Neutron Dance. Look for more updates and better pictures as the summer advances.

1 Comments:

Blogger orange gearle said...

I should have more pics even today...look for updates on here. Today is the first 'official' performance. :-)

She had a MAJOR asthma attack on Friday. It was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home