Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

life in war

On Monday morning as I was driving to work, I heard this story on NPR (Morning Edition). If I were you I would click the "listen" button from the the story link. I just think it's more effective when you hear his voice. I actually got tears in my eyes...but don't worry, most people won't. I just felt so sad about what this war has done to so many people and countries. It's a reporter's reflection on Iraq right after the invasion....compared to now. Give it a listen.



Tonight is the Bob Dylan concert. Did I mention SEVENTH ROW?? :-) I haven't even blogged about last week's events yet...good grief, I'm behind!!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home