Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

musings

I pulled out of my driveway this morning and headed West. The moon was low on the horizon and absolutely enormous and beautiful. That's a great way to start the day. I called mom to share...she'd already seen it. Glorious.

Yesterday I got a tub of freshly ground peanut butter from The New Pioneer Co-Op. Yum.

Hollyanne will start interning for Obama on Thursday. Exciting.

I think one of my friends is pregnant, just not telling anyone yet. I can't wait to find out. Fun.

I think I have arthritis in my right hand. The knuckles. Strange.

My kids at school are beginning to show growth. Nice.

I saw CHRISTMAS things in Target the other day.....yes....CHRISTMAS. Crazy.

It's homecoming week, so I got to wear my PJs to school today. Comfy.

It smells like fall today. Cozy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home