Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Sunday, September 10, 2006

happy birthday

Brandon, Seth and Alissa

Thirty years ago today my nephew Seth was born. His wife Alissa and brother Rich organized a surprise birthday party for him Saturday night. They were successful in pulling off the surprise. In fact, he had been whining for days to his family and friends...because no one was willing to celebrate with him!

I enjoyed talking to Seth's friends and the David Arquette look-alike bartender. The Captain and Cokes were quite nice as well. Due to the amount of alcohol consumed by many, I will leave the stories to private conversation, rather than this public (read by 5 people) forum. I am encouraged that Seth has at least two liberal friends. Rich, the Republican, even said that Josh was the most politically intelligent person he knows (and Josh is a democrat). Hmmm.....I think he really meant: the most politically intelligent person he knows besides his aunt.

How do you like Seth's newly shaven head? I like it. It suits him well.

Full res photos can be downloaded here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

Happy Birthday Seth! I hope you take after the blog owner. ;)

2:10 PM  
Blogger orange gearle said...

He's a great person, who happens to have been misled toward the dark side of politics....as are most of my family, dontcha know.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

The Dark Side, now that says a mouth full.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home