Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Thursday, August 31, 2006

alexander

Ever feel like you just want to pull an Alexander??? Maybe he thought of Australia because he heard Bob sing this:


Well, I wish I was on some
Australian mountain range.
Oh, I wish I was on some
Australian mountain range.
I got no reason to be there, but I
Imagine it would be some kind of change


A bad day lead Alexander to dream about his move...and that's what lead me to the references tonight, as well.

So let's think 'happy thoughts'....

Autumn
Babies
Baby heads
Baby feet
Baby smells
Jogging on the Beach
Football
Swimming with Dolphins
Music, especially the live kind
(Well, I see you got your brand new) Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat
Children
Children's voices
Children's voices singing
Things that are Orange
Chocolate
The Sounds of NYC (they're rhythmic, you know)
Books
Art, specifically paintings and pottery
Bob Dylan
A good workout
Meaningful, fun conversations
A Harvest Moon
A Good Quote
Photographs
Wine
Westerberg
Garlic, Green Olive and Cheese Pizza
Friends
Words, espcially words that are fun to say like jejune...seriously, say that three times?

jejune, jejune, jejune

Isn't that fun? If it wasn't, then you probably didn't say it right...cuz you know I'm (always) right. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home