Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

teacher appreciation week

This week is teacher appreciation week. One of my students brought me a gorgeous plant as a gift! It is a black-eyed susan vine. It's a bit different than a normal black-eyed susan plant. It's orange with black centers. The centers of this plant are quite unique. They are sunken in. Here are a couple of pictures....



I think I will plant them in a big pot and put them on my deck. They can climb up my deck. I think that will be glorious. :-)

I also received this drawing.....


I'm not sure if you can read what it says....

"Dear Ms. Howe
Thank you for teaching are class. I like you too. You have pretty hair.
Love Elissa"

Apparently I need to teach "our" and "are". ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home