Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Monday, July 03, 2006

join in on the 4th: post for peace

My friend Donnie, over at The Democratic Daily and The Katrinacrat Blog found this idea from Glenda, another blogger:


July 4th. Let’s Post for Peace!! Join in!!

I have been thinking about the coming 4th of July holiday and what an opportunity it is for expressing our pariotism by supporting peace.
I want to give you all a heads up on this early, in case you want to join in on a cooperative project I want to do with all of you.

I would like to invite all of you who support ending the war to join with me (and others that I hope to arm wrestle) to join in a project I call Posting for Peace.

Just put Posting for Peace in your headline banner on the 4th of July and write something about why you are against the war, or post a drawing, or a photo. Whatever peace means to you. Be creative!

Please let me know if you are interested in this and I’ll add your link to my post.



Donnie's link here.