Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Thursday, June 22, 2006

matt update

Since my last diary I have heard from the Governor's office and another state legislator or two. Matt has finished his separation class, and now it's just a waiting game. Harkin's office is aware, and has made some sort of contact with the Marines. But that's all I know. Everythings classified'n'shit. Whatever!

Another friend from the DailyKos, Donnie (aka Louisiana Fury or Katrinacrat) has written a couple of diaries on The Democratic Daily (and Katrinacrat) about Matt's story, and linking to my diaries. Thank you Donnie. Part one Part two

Zoot Daze has also encouraged his readers to get involved. Thanks Zoot.

I talk to Matt daily via instant messaging. He seemed a bit down and anxious tonight. Keep him in your thoughts. Wouldn't it be nice if he was home by the Fourth of July?

1 Comments:

Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

The 4th would be awesome!!I would settle for the 6th, as a birthday wish come true for me. But make no mistake about it, The 4th coming around, and no Matt at home, means that this Marine is gonna be in a verbally combative mood!! Might be a good time to do a post on that day.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home