Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Sunday, July 16, 2006

freedom of speech

Thank God we still have freedom of speech, as long as we aren't in a No-Free Speech Zone, anyway. So, before King George takes that away from us too...

My friend Donnie over at The Katrinacrat Blog turned me on to this video about the assholes. Watch it for a laugh.

BTW if you google the word "asshole" the above video is number one on the list. :-) And I shouldn't, but I just find this Wikipedia definition hilarious. I imagine it would be even funnier if you read it out loud to a friend. You should try that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

LOL that is one funny video is it not? Sorry about not commenting as of late. My ISP is about to implode. Anytime I get logged on, I can expect 30 seconds to 30 minutes till POOF!! all gone. The the fun of trying to get back on begins again. Of course with it being the weekend, there is nothing I can do. But tomorrow, they might be history if they can't fix the prob.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home