Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

the progressive wave dot net [roots]

I've started a new project. More accurately, I'm a part of a new project. PsiFighter37 (Asuka Nakamura) over at Daily Kos had an amazing idea for a website, diaried here. He and Ryan Thibodaux are working together to inform anyone reading, about the incoming freshmen within Congress.


"By building a community of bloggers from Congressional districts across the country, our goal is to support the progressive freshmen in Congress, document their accomplishments and experiences, and fuel future progressive waves."


I think it's a great concept and my previous post here on orange gearle (Dave Loebsack -- David to Leach's Goliath) was my first post on The Progressive Wave site about my adopted congresscritter, Dave Loebsack (IA-02). There will eventually be people all over the country contributing information about their congressman to this site. I think it's a great idea and I hope it flies. I am excited to follow Dave as he embarks on this new part of his life...and I'm sure I will learn a lot more about politics in the process.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Thibodaux said...

Thanks for being a part of it, OG.

Asuka also forward me your email about your ideas for the site. They're all spot on and I'm going to implement them when I get back from my little mini-vacation this weekend.

Thanks again!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home