Orange Gearle

family, friends, politics, music and technology... that's what it's all about

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

their last day

Tomorrow school starts for HMH and her best friend, T. They've spent the last couple of days cleaning out the spare room for T. to stay for a while. Their boyfriends helped them. My mom has been the "supervisor" and "advisor" while I've been working on my classroom, attending Open House, mentoring, and in meeting after meeting. They've done a lot of work over the last few days! But I think they've had a bit of fun in the process. Here's a few pics to share.

PS - My mom took the pictures, loaded them onto her computer, AND sent them to me without any help. :-) This is the second or third time she's been able to do that recently. Woo hoo, mom! :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home